les predators Index du Forum les predators
Bienvenu Sur le forum de l'alliance Les Predators

issue with Predator U7140

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les predators Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> CANDIDATURE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: issue with Predator U7140 Répondre en citant Back to top

Hello,

I tried to reflash my Procharger tune with a new one. Once I got screen saying \"writing vehicle\" it stopped writing right on 0% and from then I got only option to restore my original backup, which I tried, but it\'s the same story. Always getting an error when it is trying to write (again at 0%). Car Cranks But Wont Start, Bare in mind This Happened Last time As well.Let me say that I did use reflash successfully before and only once I had this issue 2 years ago, At that time i contacted you to force the original back up and reinstall the procharger tune and it worked. 
So I think my only option is to FORCE original backup where I need a password from Diablosport. And here is my problem. I'm in Kuwait , tried to call your tech support and waited more than 20 mins hold. As I'm calling from Kuwait it is insanely expensive.I Spoke to the Local Dealership To try and get some help but they have a very stupid policy over here, they DO NOT accept modified Vehicles under any circumstances, anything from a broken wire to a regular oil change, as i said a stupid policy.Is there any other option? Like send an email with the code from predator and you will send me password back ? Or something.
this is all the info i got on my tuner,
Part Number : U7140
Tool Software Version : v.9r01
CalibrationID: FPAF0A3HEX.
Vin: 1ZVFT82H065137273.
CALID: FPAFOA3.
VIN: 1ZVFT82H065137273 
HEX
315a564654383248303635313337323733.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.diablosport.com//viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47285
Creative production company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les predators Index du Forum -> CANDIDATURE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson